|Information Collection and Use
|UV Resources may collect personal identifiable information when you visit or use our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners. Additionally, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
This information may be used for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services and information, and to contact you.
|Information Sharing and Disclosure
|We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
(1) we have your consent to share the information;
(2) we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
(3) we need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of UV Resources to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
(4) we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
(5) we find that your actions on our web sites violate the above terms of services, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
|We may set and access cookies on your computer.
|The UV Resources web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that UV Resources is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by UV Resources.|