Fan coil systems drain pans and drains can easily become fouled and due to the small depth of the drain pan can overflow staining ceiling panels and causing other damage. Adding UV-C to these systems can eliminate these issues all together. Historically, adding UV to these systems could cost more then the systems themselves. No more, UV Resources has designed products that take care of these units at a fraction of that historical price.
The Remote Lamp Mount (RLM) Small Systems (S/S) ultraviolet (UV-C) lamp fixture kit from UV Resources delivers ultraviolet energy to destroy coil/drain pan microbial infestations and disinfect moving air streams in hard-to-service fan coil units, package (PTAC) units and heat pump systems. By inactivating these microbes, the UV small systems kit helps prevent coil inefficiencies, drain pan overflow and foul odors.
The Stinger is designed for “under-serviced”, hard to access A/C systems, such as fancoil units, heat pumps, unit ventilators, terminal units, and individual duct runs. It installs on the exterior of equipment so there is no need to open the system for installation or lamp change outs. Stinger is ideal for critical or specialty unit applications in hospitals, industrial, and pharmaceutical plants — anywhere UV-C is needed in small equipment. Stinger employs a 24V power system that reduces code and safety issues yet delivers 18 Watts of UV power from a quad lamp that projects only 7.38” into the airstream. Stinger’s components are water resistant and therefore safe, simple, and just right for many of today’s applications — it’s also the most affordable and easiest to install UV-C choice available in the market.
- Commercial-quality product
- Fast/easy to install and service
- Conveniently installs externally
- No need to open equipment
- Trouble-free 24V operation
- Powerful quad-lamp technology
- Unequaled UV-C performance
- Lowers coil pressure drop
- Reduces A/C system runtime
- Resolves system cleaning issues
- Improves IAQ
- Destroys mold and bacteria
- Can reduce allergies, colds, and flu
- Solid 1-year warranty
The X-Plus combine’s maximum UV-C performance with an affordably priced NEMA 4x rated, single-ended lamp fixture that can be used most anywhere. It features a UL Listed auto-matching, multi-volt input (120-277Vac) power supply that includes end-of-lamp-life protection. X-Plus installs on the exterior of most any HVAC unit or duct, outdoors or in, and the lamp projects into the airstream. There is no need to have access to the unit’s interior to install or provide lamp service. The X-Plus also includes excellent safety features including a lockable entry/switch (power off) system, allowing it to be used in areas where there may be unauthorized access, such as schools, universities, military sites, and others. With SO lamp lengths from 17” to 60”, X-Plus is easily applied to most any rooftop (ideal), through-the-wall, split or packaged system of unusual configuration or location, in systems up to 30 tons and more. X-Plus lamps are also available with EncapsuLamp™ technology.
- Patent-pending, feature packed design
- NEMA 4X construction for use anywhere
- Lamp Lengths from 17" to 60"
- Simplified installation, operation, and service
- No need to open or get into HVAC equipment
- Lockable access prevents unauthorized service
- Complete safety 2-step power-down features
- LampClampTM technology for easy re-lamping—no tools
- Typical install provides 360° UV-C distribution
- Lightweight, reinforced, high-performance construction
- Minimal solar gain to maximize component/fixture life
- Easy wiring to power and additional fixtures
- Lowest ownership cost of any NEMA 4X UV-C unit
- 3 year fixture, 1 year lamp warranties