UV Resources offers accessories such as door interlock safety switches, UV-C blocking view-ports and stationary radiometers.
In addition, UVR offers more cutting edge accessories that allow the user to monitor, locally or remotely, whether the lamp. ballast or both are functioning correctly.
- Large 1/2–in. direct digital LCD display
- Simple sensor installation; up to 100-ft away
- Exclusive lamp-life timer
- One-button reset for instant calibration
- Numeric display of lamp output performance and runtime
- Lamp output status indicators with green, yellow and red LEDs
- Normally closed (NC)/normally open (NO) relays for lights, alarms, or signals
- Convenient RJ-11 (telephone-type) cabling
- 24-VAC power jack for a 24-VAC adaptor (adaptor not included)
The UV-C Lamp Hour Meter is easily installed, virtually, anywhere. It can be located with the UV-C lamps, or, in the building managers office. While the system comes with a 24V wall-adapter, it can, also, be hard-wired to available 24V power. The signal relay connections for BMS integration provide a 5V constant signal which changes to a 1Hz 5V signal at 8,040 indicating impending change-out and a 3Hz 5V signal when its time to change the UV-C lamps.
- Simple Go/No Go "real-time" verification of both lamp and ballast operation
- Provides a highly visible green Status LED indicator locally
- Monitor up to 8 lamps/ballasts or daisy chain multiples of this
- Offers a 5Vdc signal that's easily monitor by most Building Management Systems
- Solid state, needs no power and lasts fo 50,000 hours or more
- No noeed to shut lights off, enter a plenum or trigger a door switch
- Rated up to 5 amps per connection
- 5-year product warranty