Troubleshooting UV-C Fixtures:
Lamp does not light:
- Check incoming power for proper voltage and wiring;
- Replace lamp.
Note: for RLM Xtreme™: Remove all power wires (black, white and green) from all ballast(s) – let ballast(s) sit with no wires attached for 30 minutes – this will allow a failed ballast to “reset”.
Note: both white and green wires can carry just enough transient voltage to keep the ballast from resetting – please disconnect all ballasts!
Lamp ends glow:
- Replace lamp;
- Check for proper line-in voltage from your power source.
Open circuit is detected:
- Check all wiring, power source and/or replace ballast.
Product Return Procedures:
We are happy to authorize your return of any of our products, provided the following has been met:
1. Troubleshoot. For non-working products: troubleshooting has been performed on the product as per above and the product is within it’s warranty period; For unused products: The product must have been purchased within the last 30 days, be in its original box and/or packaging, have no non-product labels attached, not damaged in any way, and therefore is resalable.
2. Return Goods Authorization. Request and complete an RGA Request Form by contacting us at 877-884-4822, or e-mail us at [email protected]. An RGA Request Form must be completed for each shipment sent to UV Resources.
3. Shipping. The product return must be accompanied by all its original paperwork, instructions and/or any accessories. Return freight must be prepaid. Note: freight collect shipments are not accepted.
- No account will be credited for freight-damaged goods.
- A restocking charge may apply to make the return resalable.
- The product must be received at UV Resources warehouse within 14 calendar days of the RGA issuance date.
We can process returns and refunds only for those items purchased from and/or fulfilled by UV Resources. For more information about refunds call 877-884-4822, or e-mail us at [email protected].
How and When Refunds Are Processed
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. In most cases, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 15 business days of our receiving and inspecting your return. If you paid directly from your bank account, it may take up to 10 additional business days for the credit to be posted to your bank. If you paid by check, it would take longer for you to receive the refund. If the return and refund do not appear in Your Account within four weeks from the day you sent us your return, please e-mail us for further assistance.
If you return an order that was placed using a promotional certificate or discount, you will be refunded for the amount of the promotional offer, as these discounts were deducted from the original purchase amount. Any taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Refunds From Other Sellers
Items purchased from other sellers must be returned directly to that seller.