State-of-the-Art UV Lights for HVAC and Indoor Air Quality
UV Resources (UVR) is a pioneering leader in the education, design and innovative engineering of affordable ultraviolet-C (UV-C) equipment for a variety of applications, including
UV lighting for HVAC systems cost-effectively eliminates 90% or more of organic growth to significantly improve airflow and heat-exchange efficiency, which not only reduces energy use, but also decreases system maintenance costs while providing cleaner indoor air quality.
- Saves 10-25% in energy
- Destroys surface and airborne microorganisms
- Restores airflow levels to original specifications
- Improves indoor air quality
- Increases HVAC/R equipment life
- Reduces maintenance
- Stationary Air Handlers
- Rooftop HVAC/R units
- Fan Coil Units
- Infection Control
Featured product :
DEF HO Series
DEF HO provides up to two times the output of standard output (SO) fixtures for enhanced UV-C energy to kill even the toughest airborne microorganisms, and higher levels of irradiation in HVAC environments for surface irradiation. They’re constructed of 304 stainless steel and feature 6- ½” electrical knockouts, 3- on each end for convenient wiring to power. Its Plug-N-Play wiring design provides the installer with a quick and error proof method of fixture row assembly. They feature a UL, CUL Listed auto-matching, multi-volt input (120-277Vac) power supply with “waterproof” potting and inherent thermal protection to withstand the harshest HVAC environments. When installed, the DEF also provides a margin of kill of airborne infectious agents to lower counts of viable microorganisms in the occupied space. They are factory-assembled and tested to UL, ABQK criteria. The DEF HO comes with a 3 year warranty.
- Used for On-The-Fly Kill & Surface Irradiation
- Meets all "fixture" specifications
- Fixture to fixture Plug-n-Play
- Installs quickly and easily anywhere
- Easy to specify, source, and purchase
- Water-proof ballast/components
- Destroys coil/drain pan microbial infestations
- Restores AHU capacity and efficiency
- Ends tedious coil/drain pan cleanings
- Improves indoor environmental quality
- Industry's lowest cost of ownership
- UL, CUL and other agency sanctions*
- 3 year fixture, 1 year lamp warranties
College Combats Infection with Ultraviolet Upper Air Units
Schenectady County Community College Combats Infection with UV Resources ultraviolet upper air GLO fixtures. The ACHR News featured the application in their Video Project files.
Check out the project video here.