State-of-the-Art UV Lights for HVAC and Indoor Air Quality
UV Resources (UVR) is a pioneering leader in the education, design and innovative engineering of affordable ultraviolet-C (UV-C) equipment for a variety of applications, including
UV lighting for HVAC systems cost-effectively eliminates 90% or more of organic growth to significantly improve airflow and heat-exchange efficiency, which not only reduces energy use, but also decreases system maintenance costs while providing cleaner indoor air quality.
- Saves 10-25% in energy
- Destroys surface and airborne microorganisms
- Restores airflow levels to original specifications
- Improves indoor air quality
- Increases HVAC/R equipment life
- Reduces maintenance
- Stationary Air Handlers
- Rooftop HVAC/R units
- Fan Coil Units
- Infection Control
Featured product :
The X-Plus combine’s maximum UV-C performance with an affordably priced NEMA 4x rated, single-ended lamp fixture that can be used most anywhere. It features a UL Listed auto-matching, multi-volt input (120-277Vac) power supply that includes end-of-lamp-life protection. X-Plus installs on the exterior of most any HVAC unit or duct, outdoors or in, and the lamp projects into the airstream. There is no need to have access to the unit’s interior to install or provide lamp service. The X-Plus also includes excellent safety features including a lockable entry/switch (power off) system, allowing it to be used in areas where there may be unauthorized access, such as schools, universities, military sites, and others. With SO lamp lengths from 17” to 60”, X-Plus is easily applied to most any rooftop (ideal), through-the-wall, split or packaged system of unusual configuration or location, in systems up to 30 tons and more. X-Plus lamps are also available with EncapsuLamp™ technology.
- Patent-pending, feature packed design
- NEMA 4X construction for use anywhere
- Lamp Lengths from 17" to 60"
- Simplified installation, operation, and service
- No need to open or get into HVAC equipment
- Lockable access prevents unauthorized service
- Complete safety 2-step power-down features
- LampClampTM technology for easy re-lamping—no tools
- Typical install provides 360° UV-C distribution
- Lightweight, reinforced, high-performance construction
- Minimal solar gain to maximize component/fixture life
- Easy wiring to power and additional fixtures
- Lowest ownership cost of any NEMA 4X UV-C unit
- 3 year fixture, 1 year lamp warranties
College Combats Infection with Ultraviolet Upper Air Units
Schenectady County Community College Combats Infection with UV Resources ultraviolet upper air GLO fixtures. The ACHR News featured the application in their Video Project files.
Check out the project video here.