State-of-the-Art UV Lights for HVAC and Indoor Air Quality
UV Resources (UVR) is a pioneering leader in the education, design and innovative engineering of affordable ultraviolet-C (UV-C) equipment for a variety of applications, including
UV lighting for HVAC systems cost-effectively eliminates 90% or more of organic growth to significantly improve airflow and heat-exchange efficiency, which not only reduces energy use, but also decreases system maintenance costs while providing cleaner indoor air quality.
- Saves 10-25% in energy
- Destroys surface and airborne microorganisms
- Restores airflow levels to original specifications
- Improves indoor air quality
- Increases HVAC/R equipment life
- Reduces maintenance
- Stationary Air Handlers
- Rooftop HVAC/R units
- Fan Coil Units
- Infection Control
Featured product :
Stinger™ 24V UV Fixture
The Stinger is designed for “under-serviced”, hard to access A/C systems, such as fancoil units, heat pumps, unit ventilators, terminal units, and individual duct runs. It installs on the exterior of equipment so there is no need to open the system for installation or lamp change outs. Stinger is ideal for critical or specialty unit applications in hospitals, industrial, and pharmaceutical plants — anywhere UV-C is needed in small equipment. Stinger employs a 24V power system that reduces code and safety issues yet delivers 18 Watts of UV power from a quad lamp that projects only 7.38” into the airstream. Stinger’s components are water resistant and therefore safe, simple, and just right for many of today’s applications — it’s also the most affordable and easiest to install UV-C choice available in the market.
- Commercial-quality product
- Fast/easy to install and service
- Conveniently installs externally
- No need to open equipment
- Trouble-free 24V operation
- Powerful quad-lamp technology
- Unequaled UV-C performance
- Lowers coil pressure drop
- Reduces A/C system runtime
- Resolves system cleaning issues
- Improves IAQ
- Destroys mold and bacteria
- Can reduce allergies, colds, and flu
- Solid 1-year warranty
New from UVR!
The easy-to-use UV Select™ sizing App (available for both Android and IOS systems) uses project specific measurements to generate UV-C fixturing recommendations that best comply with ASHRAE guidelines for Ultraviolet Surface Treatment. Read more and download it here.