State-of-the-Art UV Lights for HVAC and Indoor Air Quality
UV Resources (UVR) is a pioneering leader in the education, design and innovative engineering of affordable ultraviolet-C (UV-C) equipment for a variety of applications, including
UV lighting for HVAC systems cost-effectively eliminates 90% or more of organic growth to significantly improve airflow and heat-exchange efficiency, which not only reduces energy use, but also decreases system maintenance costs while providing cleaner indoor air quality.
- Saves 10-25% in energy
- Destroys surface and airborne microorganisms
- Restores airflow levels to original specifications
- Improves indoor air quality
- Increases HVAC/R equipment life
- Reduces maintenance
- Stationary Air Handlers
- Rooftop HVAC/R units
- Fan Coil Units
- Infection Control
Featured product :
GLO™ Upper Air UV Fixture
Upper air ultraviolet (UV) lights have been an effective tool in reducing the risk of airborne disease transmission for decades. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC): “studies have shown that a properly designed and maintained upper-room UVGI system may be effective in killing or inactivating TB bacteria”. The GLO fixture exceeds the performance guidelines established by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for hospital and healthcare applications.
- Best in class, longest life standalone upper air UVGI system
- CAD design increases output and coverage with less power use
- Far greater coverage means fewer units and total cost required
- Efficient, low cost, microbial risk reduction for any setting
- Proven effective in killing all airborne and surface microorganisms
- Perfect for healthcare, institutional and food production facilities
- Improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) by reducing infectious agents
- Installs quickly and easily on the wall of all types of rooms•Easiest to size, specify, source, purchase and service
- Patent pending design provides industry’s lowest cost of ownership
College Combats Infection with Ultraviolet Upper Air Units
Schenectady County Community College Combats Infection with UV Resources ultraviolet upper air GLO fixtures. The ACHR News featured the application in their Video Project files.
Check out the project video here.